Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

The School Launches



Recess is a trek down this street to the square....we make quite a parade!


Thurday and Friday were busy school days. The days include P.E. at a local minority university, Mandarin class with Louisa, art class, music class and intensive English class. Oh yes, lunch is catered ( choose from a Western lunch or a DELICIOUS Chinese lunch... guess what the teachers eat). After lunch recess is 14 floors down and a long stroll down into the square of 5 Color City. The entire student body and 3 or 4 staff people fit in the elevator for the trek to recess.

I love teaching. I have never been bored a day in my teaching life and now I am not only not bored, but everyday is an adventure too. I love teaching!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?