Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

First Saturday in Dalian


Another day in Dalian dawns with new adventures. So far this morning the adventure has been to increase my techno savvy multiple fold. I now know how to post text and pictures to this blog AND I have a flickr picture account that I will be attempting to link to this blog so that I can post some of my pictures from Beijing, Mongolia and my days here in Dalian. So if you were sick of the huge email postings with pictures that took FOREVER to download, I think this will be easier. If I am truly more techno savvy then it should work. CROSSING YOUR FINGERS? I AM!!!

This picture is from Saturday. After we toured the school site we took a quick spin to the beach that is nearby. Left is Mr. Philip ( Mr. Wu's friend and a character as you can see from the hat), Curtis, Becky, Evan, Leslie and me. I am hoping to take the light rail back out to this beach this afternoon and go for a swim in the Yellow Sea. The days are hot and humid and gorgeous.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?